Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kelsianne

I recently posted a blurb about "kid sayings" - Kels has spit out some more good ones the last couple of days
 
Monday when I was still down she came in my room and was bouncing the bed and twiddling my covers and things. Seems like little things, but when I get feeling extra yuck those things actually hurt. I finally called to her "hey!" in which she replied (with a total straight face) "Hay is for horses!" and then did her closed eye, cheshire cat grin while looking right at me. She knew she had got me. I couldnt help but laugh, which only encourages her. She is such a little stinker.
 
Apparently Kels felt I had been gone extra long at the AMB for my appt yesterday. When I walked in the door she ran to me "MOM! You are home! I have been waiting for you for so very many years!" She doesnt quite have her whole concept of time figured out yet...Thought it was pretty cute though.

No comments: