After everyone settled down I ran up to the church to take care of bulletins and meeting agendas. Fortunately that's become a pretty quick task.
This morning everyone slept in, which was good. Didn't find any bodily fluids anywhere, so it was a successful night. Kylan kept going with water and then got picky about what he would or wouldn't drink. I took that as a sign he was starting to feel like himself again. He kept begging for this or that to eat, but after talking with the doctor last night I was going to keep him on clear liquids and Jello for a few hours. He did fine with plain toast and has kept down a PB&J tortilla so far. I'm guessing he will be able to go to karate tomorrow, and who knows - maybe they will let him "test" for his green belt!
Kelsianne has taken ALL DAY to almost eat a half a sandwich and a few pieces of mandarin oranges. I fully expect her to be a ravenous beast tomorrow, eating everything in sight. She's still had a cough today, but no fever or apparent stomach issues.
Colton still has to stay on his liquid diet for awhile. At least he's stopped throwing up (yay!). Poor guy has been hungry, but he only gets water, Gatorade, Jello, or other clear stuff for awhile.
Rory reported feeling sick most of the day today, and she suspects it was a flu-like bug. Maybe the same one the kids had? Since she was there at the hospital they kept her relatively comfortable on Zofran (for nausea). They were also concerned enough about the health of her roommate that she got moved to another room. I haven't heard most of the details of what happened today, but the bottom line appears to be she'll stay at Good Sam for at least 1 more night. Probably will be best so she avoids all the sickness going on here at home.
Thanks to everyone for help and support and well-wishes. Hoping things get back to "normal" in the coming week.
No comments:
Post a Comment