Friday, March 16, 2012

120316 Part 3

OK change of plans ... the doctor really wants Rory to stay the night. All the scans came back fine, but he wants them to run additional heart tests through the night just to make sure. Could make for an interesting couple of days what with sick kids at home, karate testing tomorrow, I'm supposed to be at drill and then on the coast, etc.

2 comments:

Janica said...

We don't have anything going on tomorrow, so if you need help with kids, let me know. They could come over and play, or we could take them to where they need to be. Not sure if it is the older or younger ones sick, but if it's the older, and you need help with the younger, just let us know. We will be around all day. We could take them to the activity tomorrow night, too. Good luck, I hope she is ok, and you can get some answers. We'll keep her and all of you in our prayers.

Ringleader said...

I wasn't planning on anyone going to the activity, but if you want to come pick up a few of them I'm sure they would have fun.