Well, photo contest announcement dates have come and gone.....oh well.
Just wanted to say a great big THANK YOU to all of you who took the time to look at and vote on the picts I submitted.
As promised, I did a drawing and picked out 2 names - one for each contest - AND THE WINNERS ARE -
KIM HODSON
JULIE HESS
Congrats. Be sure to let me know which print you might like. You can look back at my MAY ARCHIVES here on the family blog or at my photo blog in any of the FINE ART - or if you have something special in mind I can do for you LMK -k-
Thanx again to everyone for your help and support
1 comment:
Yay!!! This means I'll get to see you, I hope. Is it possible to get the kite one? Thanks so much! I never win anything. Maybe my luck has changed.
Post a Comment