So, I am hoping to get pics on here soon, but not this post. I promise they are coming though!
Dad drove us to the airport, and we stopped for lunch at Wendy's. I flew to Salt Lake City, Utah with Erin Mathews (some of you know her, some of you don't) from Portland at 1:35pm Pacific Time. It was my first time flying that I can actually remember, and it was without family. I have been flying before, but it was when i was really little. Anyway, we flew out, and I tried to take some pics out the window. (coming soon)We landed at 4:20 MST. Grandpa picked me up, with some confusion, but it all worked out in the end. We had to stop over and run some errands, and when we got to my grandparent's house, I was ther for about 30min and my aunt Charisse offered to take me to a concert with her. It was being held in Brigham Young Historic Park (mom, where you took Ben). A bunch of her friends were singing, so we went. There was 10 people, and they each took turns singing songs from Broadway shows. These include Fiddler on the Roof (If I were a rich man), Phantom of the Opera (Wishing you were somehow here again), Wicked (Defying Gravity), The Secret Garden (Lily's Eyes), and others that were really cool. That was awesome.
Then I came home (wow, did I just say that?) and blogged. As you have just finished reading. I promise pics are soming soon!
I love and miss you!
Happy Sammich (aka Ceana)
1 comment:
How long was the plane ride? Did you fall asleep? Sounds like you're having a good time in SLC.
<3 Ya!!!
-Bri
Post a Comment