Thursday, June 25, 2009

SLC- day 3

I'm sorry, I have tried to get pics up and running, but I was having issues, so I promise to have them ASAP.

So today, I helped wash Uncle Bart's big truck. It was fun as we talked, and vacuumed, and sprayed. Afterwards we went to lunch at Arby's, and we talked a little bit about this summer. He had to go to work, which left Grandma and I to work on the signs for our big yard alse we are having on saturday.

We worked a bit on those, taping words where they needed to go, and getting them all organized and finished. For the yard sale, I think it is to help raise money for Mothers Without Borders (http://www.motherswithoutborders.org/). I am going to help by selling muffins, cookies, and things like that. It is going to be so fun!

After that, we went SHOPPING! I was sooooo excited about this today. We got new shirts/blouses, pants/shorts/capris, tank tops, and shoes, and shoes, and shoes! I am sorry, but this was really fun! We found some really cute stuff. I think I will have Gma take pics of me, and I can post some on the blog! It was at least 3 hours, but we had some other errands to do too. But it was mostly for the shopping.

Later Aunt Charisse and Gma took me to a play called Charley's Aunt. It was a really funny comdy-type play, and I was laughing a lot. You should read about it, its really super funny. They have some really good actors. The whole thing was in a British accent.

We have been listening to the music from the Broadway shows Wicked and Les Miserables. The music is awesome. It makes me want to go see them. I mostly recognize some of the songs because the Boyacks sing them a lot. Also, a lot of the ones from Les Miserables were sung at the concert that I went to on Tuesday. Gma has been telling me about the stories that go along wit the music. I love Broadway!

Pics are coming soon...I hope...

Happy Sammich

No comments: