Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ceana received several awards during graduation. One was the academic Presidential award for 4.0 GPA for all of this year. The fun thing for her was that she has maintained that GPA for both whole years at TMS.
The other award she received was through the school WEB (leadership) program. She received a bronze award for serving 50 hours in the community/at school during this school year.
Ceana receiving her official congrats handshake from her TMS principal

Ceana receiving her graduation diploma from VP @ TMS


Parents were allowed to come up close to get picts of the students. I think it caught ceana a little off guard that I followed her to her seat to get a couple of close up shots - it made her laugh that without me knowing it, Ky had also followed me up to the front too. He was all set to sit on her lap for the rest of the ceremony, and was very put out when I didnt let him, which made ceana and her peers laugh even more.



Ceana & Ana have been best friends since Kindergarten. This is their 2nd graduation together.





2 comments:

Stutz Family said...

Props to Ceana! I can't believe that she has gotten so grown up! Give her some big lovin's from us. Hunt had a 4.0 this school year also!

Denise G said...

Good job Ceana!!! Rory, you are raising amazing kids.