Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Salt Lake Ctiy- Day 2

Today was a little more eventful. Grandma and I got b-fast, and then we went to pick Uncle Neil up from Trax. We talked in the car about Wii Fit, and all the things I hadn't tried at that point in time. When we got back to the house I decided to walk Lizzy, our grandparent's Golden Retriever. I think she is the best dog not counting my dogs. She is a good people dog, and she loves to be around them. Anyway, we went out for a walk, and when I got back, Grandma, Uncle Neil, and I played on the Wii Fit. They showed me a bunch of different things, and I got really good at some of them. I can't wait to show you guys! We were on it for about 45 min. We had lunch and then we went on errands. Just me and Grandma. It was about 102 degrees today, and we had to make a lot of stops. Pics will follow. I'm working on it. One of my fav places that I went today was Young Living, where my Uncle Steve works. It is this whole big company that gets natural oils from all over the world, and they help with different things. It is really cool. Here is a website...
http://www.youngliving.us/index.asp
It was pretty cool we got to go in and smell a bunch of different things.
At 6:00, my grandparent's ward was having a Primary(church, younger kids) party, and the theme was pirates. One guy in the ward had built this pirate ship that he pulled around on his 4-wheeler. I know, I know, I took lots of pics, and they are still on my camera. We even got to ride in it! I helped the other Mia Maids help the younger kids with some crafts and things. When Grandma and I got home, Neil and Brittney and Ben walked in the door, and we decided to sit down and play Hand and Foot. It's a reall cool card game, kind of like Canasta. There are some different rules, but its mostly the same. After we were done (oh, by the way dad, we were just playing for fun, but Neil and Brittney did go out first, but we were safe), we got out the Wii Fit again, and everybody had a turn! Neil and Brittney showed us even more stuff, and it was just great! So, its 11:30 here, and I am going to bed soon.
I am going to a play with Aunt Charisse and Grandma tomorrow, and we are going to do more prep for the HUGE YARD SALE on saturday. The Salt Lake Valley is so pretty at night. So, that was my day, I will try and get pics in tomorrow. Bye for now
Happy Sammich

No comments: