This last week my sweet cousin hosted a family dinner for us while we have been in SLC. This dinner was for my cousins on my mom's side of the family. We had a wonderful time visiting and laughing and eating WAY yummy food - I brought home 2 new recipes! And I am extra glad I dont live in Bountiful and next to the NUMMY bakery the girls got the bread and brownies from (imagine how heavenly a choc brownie with creamcicle frosting tastes - believe me it I couldnt only eat one :) All of our kiddos got along really well too - it really was a great night!
Now for the explaination of the title. As I was talking to my cousin's wife I found out she knew my cousin on my dad's side too. As we got talking I put things together as she was explaining how she knew my cousin - get this: my cousin's wife is my cousin's husband's cousin!
It really is a great way to explain that my cousin on my MOM's side is married, my cousin on my DAD's side is married, both of the my cousin's spouses are cousins! It really is a small world!
No comments:
Post a Comment