This 1st pict is of our 4 families (adults have mostly known each other since we were little or from HS)- we used to all fit on one couch - now we span the whole front of a house!!!
I was sure to get K's picts BEFORE the party - and I was so glad that I did - by the end of the evening she lived up to the nam the kids gave her "costume" - the puke monster! Her black shirt was streaked and soaked with guk by the time we went home!
The kids had a blast together - it always amazes me that when we get together, no matter how long it has been since we have seen each other, they click like they have never been apart. All the adults had lots of fun just catching up. We got an extra treat too when we were joined by a HS classmate and her husband - we hadnt seen M for 18 years! It was great fun laughing and learning more about each other!
No comments:
Post a Comment