Sunday, October 19, 2008

KELSIANNE IS 5 MONTHS OLD!

My dear friend Kymberly made this gorgeous dress for Kels for her blessing. Knowing Kels was going to be older when she was blessed we picked a dress pattern that she could wear for a long time. Thankfully it still fits! She looked so extra cute today that I just had to try to get some more picts. It is amazing what a couple of months of growing can do for a little person. These picts are so different from her blessing day - she has grown and changed so much - and she is doing so much more now!
It was fun to get her to giggle and smile for the picts. You will probably notice one theme running through her picts - that little bit of dribble! It is her signature lately. I had a gal in the ward help me with her today and Kels spit up on her BLACK skirt. I watched out of the corner of my eye as she frowned a bit and tried to scrub it out with a wipe I had given her. I felt SO horrible - Kels is just a spitter and even though the sister said it was no big deal, I could tell that it was (she has been out of baby mode for a VERY long time)I may have to put a sign on Kels or make her a T-shirt for her to wear that says "Hold me at your own risk - I SPIT!"
I may just need to make sure I can hold her all the time - she was being held by someone else today because Ky refused nursery again and after they brought him to me he fell asleep on my lap - Preston needed to work on stuff for bishop, I just couldnt hold both of them...may have to figure something else out soon though...
Anyway - I loved how some of these turned out. I have been trying new things with the camera and trying different angles and stuff. It is fun the kids are such good sports to put up with me taking zillions of picts all the time - it gives me lots of practice!






2 comments:

Kymberly said...

Those cheeks are too cute...I love "fat" baby cheeks!

Kim said...

She is so cute, but I just can't figure out who she looks like. Fun picture below I love the one of all of them from above.