Thursday, October 23, 2008

1ST Official Shoot

Today I did my first official, for hire, photo shoot! I was so nervous I thought I was going to be sick. I wonder if I will ever stop being nervous to take picts of people?

Kimber was really great and she was so patient as we tried lots of different things and as we waited for the light to behave.

These are a few of my favorite picts from the shoot. I am sad and a bit afraid though, that I didnt do a good enough job. I feel like I didnt capture everything I was hoping to and lighting was a real challenge for me today too.
I would love to get feedback from all you photographers out there and just anyone who wants to leave a comment.

I am hoping there will at least be a few that Kimber and her mom will like after Kimber was so patient and kind to let me take her picts.

Thanx so much Kimber for being so patient! You were great to work with and I DO think your eyes are gorgeous and I love your fun smile! You did a great job! Thanx so much for giving me the chance to practice, it was tons of fun!


We found a couple of great trees over at the university to play with. Kimber literally played in the trees as I got some great shots. It was fun to see her having fun!





I just had to include this pict - Kimber did this by her mom's request and was so patient - but it was hard for her too - this pict shows the fun side of "are you going to take ANOTHER pict of me?" - the smile I got after this was great too - it was great that Kimber had fun playing around and finding things to laugh at.









No comments: