Saturday, October 25, 2008

A NEW ADVENTURE

We just wanted to let you all know that I (rory) am starting on a new, grand adventure! I have officially started my own photography blog! It will be where I will be posting all my photo shoots and personal masterpieces!

I will also be starting a "business" end of things and will be offering photo prints, cards and maybe even photo books! For now things are a work in progress - but watch for more to come soon!

You will find a link to my new blog on the side bar - photomomentsbyrory - I will also be sending out an email to everyone soon!

Hope you will visit my photo blog often - I will try hard to keep it updated at least 1x/week - and hopefully more! I also would LOVE to get your ideas, suggestions, and comments - outside feedback is always great!

Watch for more to come soon!

No comments: