Kimber LOVES to read!I told her to just read while I took picts - she happened to get to a part that made her laugh and I caught this cute smile!
Welcome to the Baxter Family Circus Blog! We are a family running a non-stop three ring adventure, and we are learning and experiencing new things every day. We post all our fun family adventures (and misadventures) to share, but mostly to keep our family journaling going strong. Our life is one big circus, and we are learning to tame and balance life one act and one adventure at a time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Rory,
The pictures turned out great. I find taking pictures of people to be very challenging. A piece of equipment you might look into is a reflector to help control the lighting. You can pick one up from focal point in Dallas or on line cost is between $50 and $100 depending on the brand and if you get a stand with it. They produce nice effects, however, I still am trying to figure out how to use mine. -SG
Post a Comment