Thursday, October 16, 2008

Celebration Photo Shoot

With the fun of getting her braces off, I treated Ceana to a photo shoot. I took her over to Preston's work because the trees on the grounds are gorgeous right now. The weather was very cooperative today too. Ceana said that she really enjoyed that we made each other laugh - esp when both of us tried to climb a tree to get some different shots ( I will make sure to NOT post the picts ceana took of me trying to haul my blubber into that tree - oh my :). Ceana especially loved all the colors. She enjoyed goofing around - and those are the fun picts that we kept because it showed she was relaxed and enjoying herself. Ceana is having a hard time looking at herself without her braces on but I think she is getting used to it. She said she had fun having her picture taken today - which I think she has not done for a long time.
It was fun to have time with her - even with the little boys screaming at me from inside the van (even though I was standing just a few feet away) It was fun for both of us and I am glad that we had some of the picts turn out. It has also been fun playing with tweaking the picts a bit too - some of them just seemed to be even better when I put them in B&W. I am still learning, but we had a great time today and it was a good learning experience for both of us.






3 comments:

Kim said...

The pictures looks really cute. Ceana looks great without the braces, she probably can't stop rubbing her tongue over her teeth (that's all I did after I got mine off). I hope the email I sent helps I think a really great prime lense would really help with the crispness that is hard to get with your telephoto lenses.

Charisse Baxter said...

That second B&W with C looking over her shoulder is GORGEOUS. Just perfect!

Kymberly said...

GREAT photos Rory!