I esp had to post the last pict - as he was not originally intended to be in it...I was down on the ground getting a flat shot of the pumpkins when he walked in front of me and plopped himself down right in front of the camera! I was laughing so hard it was hard to get the shot. After I took his pict he was up and off running around just as fast as he had plopped down. He did let me take a few more picts of him before we left too. It was a very fun day!
Welcome to the Baxter Family Circus Blog! We are a family running a non-stop three ring adventure, and we are learning and experiencing new things every day. We post all our fun family adventures (and misadventures) to share, but mostly to keep our family journaling going strong. Our life is one big circus, and we are learning to tame and balance life one act and one adventure at a time!
Monday, October 27, 2008
MORE FALL FUN
K really enjoyed his time tromping around with the bigger kids on the fieldtrip. He esp liked the pumpkin patch and chose this tiny little pumpkin. He toted it around in his bag all morning!
I esp had to post the last pict - as he was not originally intended to be in it...I was down on the ground getting a flat shot of the pumpkins when he walked in front of me and plopped himself down right in front of the camera! I was laughing so hard it was hard to get the shot. After I took his pict he was up and off running around just as fast as he had plopped down. He did let me take a few more picts of him before we left too. It was a very fun day!

I esp had to post the last pict - as he was not originally intended to be in it...I was down on the ground getting a flat shot of the pumpkins when he walked in front of me and plopped himself down right in front of the camera! I was laughing so hard it was hard to get the shot. After I took his pict he was up and off running around just as fast as he had plopped down. He did let me take a few more picts of him before we left too. It was a very fun day!
Labels:
fieldtrips,
Ky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This last photo of Kylan needs to be posted next to that "bling" picture you took of Colton years ago ...
Post a Comment