The outside edge of the cake said "I Belong To The Church Of Jesus Christ" - it was so WOW!Welcome to the Baxter Family Circus Blog! We are a family running a non-stop three ring adventure, and we are learning and experiencing new things every day. We post all our fun family adventures (and misadventures) to share, but mostly to keep our family journaling going strong. Our life is one big circus, and we are learning to tame and balance life one act and one adventure at a time!
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Late Birthday Posts - Colton II
Our friend Elizabeth makes the most wonderful, the most delicious, and the most amazing cakes ever! I knew that with health concerns and having back-to-back parties that I would not be able to get to cakes this year. It was extra important knowing that the kids had big birthdays. This is the amazing creation that she came up with for Colton's baptism/birthday.
The outside edge of the cake said "I Belong To The Church Of Jesus Christ" - it was so WOW!
The outside edge of the cake said "I Belong To The Church Of Jesus Christ" - it was so WOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment