Wednesday, March 16, 2011

FHE With A Flair II

Jared was told he has a powerful punch! I think he enjoyed it as much as my boys do. I know it was extra fun for colton to have Jared here with him.
JaNay was asked to help demonstrate a skill. That is some kick!
There is a Korean word pronounced "Koonyea" that is used with a deep bow to show respect, honor, gratitude, and to agree to a promise. Here Mr. C was ending our class time with the sign of showing honor and gratitude. The kids all did a great job and I think that everyone had fun, and learned new skills. We are very grateful to Mr C for taking time to come out to the house to teach us important skills and to have fun with the kids while doing it. It really was a great night.
We decided since it was St Patrick's Day, that green treats were in order for FHE. I found yummy cupcakes with TONS of green frosting, and Allison brought min-choc chip ice cream! Both were a big hit! Thanx tons to all of the Bevans' girls and to the Jeffries family for spending time with us tonight. Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!

No comments: