Friday, March 18, 2011

FHE With A Flair I

Mr C really worked on this skill. It was important to him to make sure that the kids really needed to learn this and remember it. It was so warm in the house we had the front windows open. I am sure all the neighbors wondered what was going on when they heard all the kids yelling at the top of their lungs :)
It was fun seeing the boys all lined up together. I never realized how tall each of them have grown - they are all just about a head taller than the one younger.

One of my boys' favorite skills are the front kicks. Mr C wasnt sure if he was going to teach kicks or punches just because when they do show & tell things, there has been concerns with kids seeing skills and then using them to hurt others. I think he determined what a good group of kids we had here and went ahead and taught responsibility along with the skills that could help the kids defend and protect.

1 comment:

Keenan Seable said...

HAHAHAHA! This is SO awesome! It fills my heart with joy.