Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dancin' Up A Storm I

Ceana has been wanting to learn how to waltz. When Preston's parents were here for Colton's baptism weekend we ended up having the afternoon/evening all to ourselves. We got to have private dance lessons! The girls thought it was great fun and mom & dad taught everyone lots of different dances.
Dad comes from a long line of wonderful dancers, so he was the perfect teacher for the girls. It was extra special for us because it is very rare for us to get mom & dad all to ourselves. It was extra special time for the big girls.


It was fun to watch Preston dance and talk with his mom. Not time he gets very often either. I think it was good for both of them.

2 comments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

Wonderful! I'm just blown away by how grown up Ceana is. What a fun time.

prathima gangadhar said...

happy family amassing