Welcome to the Baxter Family Circus Blog! We are a family running a non-stop three ring adventure, and we are learning and experiencing new things every day. We post all our fun family adventures (and misadventures) to share, but mostly to keep our family journaling going strong. Our life is one big circus, and we are learning to tame and balance life one act and one adventure at a time!
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Dancin' Up A Storm III
I got talked into dancing too. I was very clumsy, for all of my love of dancing, I just dont do it very well. We all had fun just laughing and learning together.
It was so fun to watch mom & dad dance together. Every step they took, every spin, every change, they moved as one - which they have been for so many years. I think it was a really special memory for all of us, and esp the kids to see Gma & Gpa having fun and having that special time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun that they have this to share with all of you! This is something I don't think I could ever do--way too clumsy.
All that dancing looks fun!
Post a Comment