Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Late Birthday Posts - Colton I

Colton had the extra special treat of being baptized the day after his birthday. We do stake baptisms here now, and there was a big crowd that day. The program ended up being extra special for us. A friend who used to be in our ward gave a talk, and our home teacher had been asked to give the other talk. The big girls, Valerie & I sang and signed "When I Am Baptized" for the special musical number. After the baptism Colton's primary teacher also gave a talk and gave him a special gift. It really was a wonderful day for our family, and esp for Colton.

I got the chance to take picts before the baptism. I just played with lots of different ideas, trying to capture the feelings of this special day. These are just a few of my favorites....




3 comments:

THE YOUNG-INS said...

love the reflection ones at the font. You only have a couple more to get baptized now. :)

Kim said...

Rory those are some really precious pictures, love them.

Hesses Madhouse said...

Very COOL photos!