Thursday, November 11, 2010

You Have 30 Seconds...

I am not even sure who is looking at this anymore, but I am going to do a couple of posts to see if I can get some fun feedback.

I am part of a small business association. In our meetings each week we get to give a 30 second "commercial" about our businesses. It is a fun way to share about what we do and the kind of clients that we are looking for.

I thought it would be fun to see what other people think of me and my work. So, here is the challenge. Please respond with a 30 sec "commercial" about me, my work, my business. You can be creative and honest. I am going to throw in an extra incentive too - if I use your "commerical" in one of my meetings I will send you a fun photo fine art gift as a thanx!

I will look forward to reading all of your fun responses!

1 comment:

Keenan Seable said...

Oh man, I have so many ideas that would involve a bit more than just one person... Oh man. We would have so much fun. Kay, here's a solo idea (you need to be a very quick talker to get the desired effect):

"Now y'all have a look at this child." *holds up a stack of pictures with one facing the front*

"Now this one, now this one, etc." *Flipping very quickly through the pictures*

"Now, I want y'all to keep this in mind. YOU keep this in mind." *Epically stares and points at some person in the front row*

"If you ever want a sweet picture o' your child, or anybody for that matter, you come to ME (or "HER", if you're not doing it yourself). We'll get you a picture that you will want to stare at, to idolize, that you'll hang on your walls for years to come so all yo' children's children can see what beautiful chile YOU once had."

"So remember, Photomoments by Rory. Capturin' moments like the devil catch souls."

The End (wish I could do this ad for ya)

Keenan