1 - I have very vivid REM sleep, and dream in color2- My pet peeve when driving is when people pull out right in front of me, when there are no other cars in sight
3- I miss taking ASL classes and using it all the time like we did when Colton was tiny
4- I LOVE being behind a camera, but not in front of it
5- Sometimes when I dream at night, I can fly, sing beautifully, and ice skate like an Olympian - ahh, maybe someday...
6- My body is often a medical mystery...
7- I like to eat Twinkies and Kit Kats only if they are frozen
8-I am TERRIFIED of snakes, can't even look at a pict of them without almost throwing up
9- I am the spider/bug killer at our house
10- I am a visual learner
11- I love the sound of rain and ocean waves
12- I really enjoy trying and eating foreign foods
13- I don't do well with heights
14- I hope that someday I will learn to play the piano and the language of music
15-Because of hereditary genes, if I didnt color my hair, I would have had completely white-gray hair 15+ years ago
1 comment:
Cool! What's the 30 day challenge?
Post a Comment