Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 Day Challenge - DAY 16

DAY 16 - Post another picture of yourself

Like I posted before, I usually prefer to be BEHIND the camera, vs in front of it. This was our 1st day of vacation. We surprised the kids by stopping for a lunch visit with our ORCA friends. I had been asked to take kiddo picts for one of the families. When we were all done and ready to go in for lunch, Preston stole the camera from me and took these. Normally I really DONT like picts of myself. I was really happy with these. I had fun doing some tweaking too. I really love the way the bottom image turned out with the B&W and color tweaks - one of my fave thing to do with images - was kind of fun to do it with picts of me.

1 comment:

Ringleader said...

I'm pretty sure the Day 16 challenge was to post the most gorgeous picture of the prettiest, most wonderful person in the whole wide world. You nailed it.