Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 Day Challenge - DAY 14

DAY 14 - Post a picture of you and your family

I tried to take the opportunity to take as many picts of the kids and our family during our vacation as I could. This 1st one is on our 1st play day.
I have to explain this one. I have MANY picts of Kels with this face - not sure where she even picked it up. She just did it one day and we were all so hysterical that she kept doing it - and at the most unusual times. It got to be kind of a joke - I would turn around to take a pict and the little peeps would be pulling this face. This was Thanksgiving day at Disneyland and a man there was kind enough to take our family picts. We just had to do one of all of us with this face. A memory that will last forever.
This was one of the better picts of our family during vacation. We had such a wonderful day together and I think this pict really shows that.

No comments: