I got looking through all of my picts and I found that I am usually behind the camera vs in front of it. I know I posted this pict already, but it is one of the most recent ones of me with friends. I know that Kirsten took this pict, but I can't remember her doing it. We were walking to or from the Lloyd Center where we were enjoying a fabulous weekend at TOFW. Pictured L-R:
Heidi, Sandra, me, Holly, Kathleen, Natalie
Welcome to the Baxter Family Circus Blog! We are a family running a non-stop three ring adventure, and we are learning and experiencing new things every day. We post all our fun family adventures (and misadventures) to share, but mostly to keep our family journaling going strong. Our life is one big circus, and we are learning to tame and balance life one act and one adventure at a time!
Saturday, November 13, 2010
30 Day Challenge - DAY 3
DAY 3 - Post a picture of you with your friends
Labels:
30 Day Challenge,
rory
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment