Friday, March 13, 2009

MORE BIRTHDAY PHOTO FUN

Colton LOVED every minute of me taking his birthday pictures. Even when it wasnt his turn he kept asking me to take more. It was pretty funny. It was fun that he was enjoying it so much. It is hard to believe that Colton is 6 already. Many friends and family know what we went through to get him here and keep him with us. He has grown and changed SO much since then, he truly is a miracle.

I will be posting more from the full shoot on the photo blog soon - watch for more to come!

I got several picts of this smirky smile - it is totally him though, so that is why this is one of my faves
Colton got REAL superman PJ's for Christmas. They are his absolute favorites and I have to coax him out of them just to get them into the washer. I just busted out laughing at the set of these I took - he is so serious - and yet most of the time he spends "flying" through the house and leaping off of things.
He really is getting to big for our little rocking horse. He has been the one to really enjoy it though, so he had to have his pict taken on it.








No comments: