Friday, March 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHOTO FUN

It is always fun for me to do birthday photo shoots for the kids. We try hard to find fun ways to celebrate and to keep memories. Taking the kids' picts is a fun way we do that.
I was totally blown away when I got a good look at these. Ceana is quickly becoming a young woman - I dont remember where the time has flown to. She is my right hand most of the time and I dont know what we would ever do without her sweet spirit in our home. She is a joy.

I will be posting a full shoot set of picts on my photoblog soon - so watch for more to come.


Neither Ceana or I could choose which one we loved better - they both have so much in them. I think we are leaning towards getting the B&W printed and in my portfolio.








1 comment:

Christy said...

Yeah, so when exactly did you give Ceana permission to grow up? I feel the same way about JaNay. Such beautiful YW they are turning out to be!