Saturday, March 14, 2009

HOMEMADE YUMMINESS!

Today we decided the freezer needed to be re-stocked with bread. We recently received a WAY yummy recipe from a good friend and decided to try it again. I was all set up to help Kaeli and instead spent my time tending to injured children and being a personal taxi service for Ceana. Just one of those days.

Kaeli stepped up to the plate and took on the challenge. Though she took on the playtime is more like it. Kaeli LOVES making homemade bread. She loves to watch the yeast do its thing and poof all over and she loves getting her hands in the dough. She was so happy about things today I even got her to smile! That is an amazing thing!

As you can see from these glorious pictures she was MORE than successful. The bread was beautiful and SOOOO yummy. The house smells heavenly too! What a great accomplishment for her!


(Also, kind of a fun accomplishment for me - these picts are what we photographers call SOOC - straight out of the camera - no tweaks needed - I was excited they turned out so well) :)

1 comment:

humming fun said...

I keep asking Liz to make bread for us. She will help do the wheat but just sits and talks to me and makes me do the rest.
And what a great smile. Got to love that.