Friday, March 27, 2009

FRIENDS & FUN!

Yesterday we got the opportunity to visit our wonderful friends out at the coast. The weather was so amazingly beautiful and made our time at the beach even more awesome. The big kids have not seen each other for a very long time and some of the younger kiddos have never met before yesterday. They all got along SO well and they enjoyed each other a ton.

We adults also enjoyed our time together too. Q made the yummiest dinner and we chipped in with homemade bread and cookies - all of which was pretty much gone by the end of the night:) It was great for J and I to just get time to sit and visit too. We just hung out on the couch and talked and talked. Not something we get to do so often, so it really was so nice!

Thanx so much you guys for the invite and all the special stuff we did while we were together! It was tons of fun and we look forward to doing something together again soon!

Here are some fun picts from our outing. They are going to be in reverse order as it seems the blogging thing is always backwards - one of these days I will figure it out the right way...

I will post more picts under my Fine Art category on the photo blog very soon too!

The kids were all such troopers. None of them wanted to go, they were just having so much fun together. They were great though and helped gather up and carry all the gear back to the cars. It was also so fun to be in the very back and watch the kids help and encourage each other as we all tromped our way back to the cars. B was esp cute with Ky and held his hand almost the whole way back - it was so sweet to watch the 2 of them.

This little cutie kept making so many faces at me that I just had to keep the camera out. I got more picts of her in just one day than I have in all the photo sessions I have tried for at home. This one is definately going in my portfolio!
I just loved all the colorful outfits the boys were wearing. I thought it was very striking against all the earthy tones around them. It also just shows all the boys kind of doing their own thing as we were getting ready to go. Cute boys!




No comments: