Sunday, September 27, 2009

SNACK SNITCHER

Ky made the mistake of leaving his snack on the table and walking away. Kels has figured out how to move the chairs and climb up onto the table - her new favorite place to be. When she has the extra incentive of getting a snack for all her hard work, you can guarantee she will do everything she can to get to the snack.
I have to make a side note here that these picts are the result of a seasoned mom-1st time mom would have been in just as much of a panic as colton was when he told me where she was, seasoned mom of 6 kids, I calmly walked into the other room and came back with the camera....

I just love the smirk on her face, so classic of how the whole situation looked

She showed me that the cup was empty, "all gone"
I just died laughing when I saw this one - it just screamed "I can't believe I ate the whole thing!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute, She is just too cute!