Tuesday, September 1, 2009

OR STATE FAIR IV

After Ky had been in the show I for sure wanted to get his pict with the clowns. Ky was more than happy to give me his best smile since he had so much fun!
After the show they had clown noses for sale for the kids - they were pretty cheap, so we bought one for each of the kids. Colton wanted his pict too.
The fair was amazing at night. The sky was clear, the weather was warm, and the lights were amazing. This is my favorite from the night picts. I just loved the angle I was able to get.
Ky was pretty hilarious. He crashed about 1/2 way through the concert (which lasted 3 HOURS) He stayed totally zonked when we moved him from Kaeli's lap to the stroller, and stayed totally zonked from the stroller to the car, and stayed totally zonked from the car to the couch (which is as far as we got him) He never moved a muscle and I had to keep checking him to make sure he was ok. Oh, to sleep deeply like that! He was the ONE of us that was up with the sun (at 5am) the next morning - he had all his sleep (the rest of us got to bed after midnight) and he was up and ready to PLAY. I woke up to him opening and closing the blinds in the bay window....and saying "mommy I wake!"

1 comment:

Denise G said...

We saw the Jest in time show too, but Mrs clown had a different costume and your pictures show that they did a different show than the one we saw. Looks like you had a great time.