It was quite the adventure, and after we were done, Kels was NOT impressed. She has been the only one of all of the kids to not be overjoyed at having a new big bed. She didnt want anything to do with it. She also had a mishap her first night by falling out of it, and splitting her lip open. Kaeli came to her rescue, but she didnt like her bed even more. We finally remembered the soft rail that we had used for Colton. Putting that on seems to have made the big difference to her staying in bed.
Our other surprise was is that she will still sit on her bed and cry and scream until someone comes to get her. She thinks that she cant climb down! The first time I realized what was wrong when she was crying I laughed out loud. This little miss has been climbing up and down off of EVERYTHING for weeks, and yet she wouldnt climb down from her bed. It still is pretty funny every morning that I have to coax and coach her to get down. She can do it, not sure why she doesnt.
Anyway, here are some picts of her first night in her big bed....
On the floor, she wanted nothing to do with the bed
1 comment:
Sooo cute! I love how they sleep with their little bums in the air. What a big girl she is now.
Post a Comment