Welcome to the Baxter Family Circus Blog! We are a family running a non-stop three ring adventure, and we are learning and experiencing new things every day. We post all our fun family adventures (and misadventures) to share, but mostly to keep our family journaling going strong. Our life is one big circus, and we are learning to tame and balance life one act and one adventure at a time!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
CUTIE KELSIANNE
Eventually I am going to get a chance to edit fun picts like this - Kels has got the most incredible blue eyes, and I just havent been able to capture them the way I would like to. Little miss was sitting in the "new" TV room when I was getting some picts and she was just so stinkin' cute i had to take some picts of her too.
This is one of her new favorite games - gasping loudly with her mouth open as wide as she can - then she laughs hysterically at herself (which she also does because we are ALSO laughing hysterically at her)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So SO CUTE! I love her haircut. Do you only have one home during the day? I hadn't thought about that. What a treat to get to spend time with just one--especially her.
One at home? Ha! Since we started doing school at home, Rory has ALL SIX AT HOME EVERY DAY.
Post a Comment