I have been giving the little kiddos their baths in my room, as it has been easier than tromping everyone upstairs by myself. It is a special treat for them, and less clean up for me. We had left Kelsianne's new tub toys in the bath until I could get to them. Apparently she felt like she needed to get to them first. I am continually amazed at the places she can get herself into (and usually out of) - that same day she learned how to climb in AND out of the tub by herself, but got herself stuck when she climbed up on top of the dining room table and couldnt get down....
I was very relieved to know that she was ok, and will have to be more careful about keeping my bedroom door closed from now on.
I took this pict by pointing the camera at our mirrored closet doors. As you can see, I perfectly captured how very content she was.....my little Houdini in the making.....
1 comment:
what a relief to find her safe. I once found Abigail on her top shelf in her closet. I never even thought to look up. I looked in there just down. From there she has climbed everywhere. Sounds like you have a little climber too.
Post a Comment