Wednesday, April 8, 2009

SLC MINI VACATION DAY 3 CONT....

Even with the cute models we had available to take picts of, I found myself wandering away from the group to capture the beauty around us. This is just a very small sample of the landscape photos that I took during our shoot time at Gardner Village.
This first pict is of a silk flower that was bright, hot fuscia pink. I was able to tweak it in Lightroom with one of my fave "actions" that gives an antique look. If you could see the 2 together you would be really amazed at the differences.

Again - my brain knows when a photo "screams" B&W or antique. This shot with the old wooden sleighs, the wood slat building and the light dusting of snow just hollered out loud to me. It really is so much more striking than the color photo.

I was amazed as I looked around to still see Spring trying to break through even in the middle of Winter weather. We had light to heavy snow through the whole shoot and it was FREEZING outside - and yet here was this pussy willow busy still blooming, still showing off its beauty. It was just breathtaking to me.



No comments: