Wednesday, April 8, 2009

SLC MINI VACATION DAY 3 CONT....

this is the cute brother/sister model team that came just for our special shoot. They were really great to be so patient with all of us taking turns taking their picts.They were esp tolerant of the 2 hour shoot in the snow and freezing weather!
many of you know Julia S and that she is also building a photography business. She was SO focused that I couldnt resist taking picts of her taking picts!
Kim H who also many of you know, is ALSO building a photography business. She and Julia had rented rockin' lenses for the day ( the spendy kind you can only afford to rent) and they both had a blast playing with all of their settings and the new lenses. It is funny to me to watch how many of us use unusual positions to get the shot. I laughed out loud when our shoot coordinator got down on her back, shooting out and up, to get the pict she wanted. It totally goes under that category "you know if you are a photographer if..." - I do that too - and it was fun to see other photographers doing whatever was needed to "get the shot".
Julia & Kim, it was really good to get to see both of you and hear how well you are both doing! You guys are awesome photographers and I cant wait to see more picts from your SLC trip!




1 comment:

Kim said...

Fun to hear about your adventures while in Utah. It is also fun to see a picture of myself (that so rarely happens). I'm glad that you were able to find some great things in the surroundings to shoot. It was good to see you to and I am sure it was nice to have a little break every mom needs one.