Welcome to the Baxter Family Circus Blog! We are a family running a non-stop three ring adventure, and we are learning and experiencing new things every day. We post all our fun family adventures (and misadventures) to share, but mostly to keep our family journaling going strong. Our life is one big circus, and we are learning to tame and balance life one act and one adventure at a time!
Monday, April 13, 2009
COMPUTER GEEK IN TRAINING
Our little miss has decided that she LOVES buttons - specifically computer buttons. When one of us is working on any of the computers, she will crawl in and pull herself up and then say "up" - what she really means is "I dont want you to hold me -I want you to get me closer to your computer so I can push all the buttons" and she gets very put out when we wont let her.
I finally remembered that we had kept an old keyboard for the kids in the playroom for when they went through this stage (though kels is much more involved with buttons than any of the other kids were). She has LOVED it and will sit forever and push and smash all of the buttons when she is sitting in her saucer chair or on the floor. However if one of us gets a laptop away from the office (say the library where she is playing) she will drop her keyboard in an instant to get to whoever has the one with the colorful picts....pretty funny
I told preston I know exactly what to get her for her birthday - a baby/toy laptop - I think they make those now - one that she can have all to herself that will have picts and colors and sounds. She is just getting a head start on building her "computer geek" skills - she fits right in this family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Really cute post Rory! I have an extra keyboard too I should see if Bodie likes it! Kids are so smart these day!
Post a Comment