Friday, September 12, 2008

MY SILLY BOY

Ky is constantly keeping us in stitches with all his antics. Below are just a few picts that show his hilarious personality. He is such a cutie most of the time - and we love him to pieces - even when he is spouting "NO!" at the top of his lungs. He is doted on by everyone and that just keeps his antics going - the bigger the audience the bigger the goofball he is! He is a joy - I dont know what we would ever do without him!

Ky is a HAPPY boy after eating his new favorite food - mac n' cheese!


Ky loves to color - notice the CAR kept tightly in his other hand though - he never goes ANYWHERE without them!


This is where I found Ky one day - just hanging out under the coffee table.....


this one says "all boy" - I was outside and turned around to come in and saw him like this - I just busted out laughing - I snagged my camera - and he is not posing -he thought it was so funny I was laughing so hard I couldnt get him to stop - thank goodness for clorox wipes and window cleaner!


This is just "classic Ky" - he is constantly making funny faces like this - this is when he was really little - but he still makes faces just to get us to all laugh - who needs TV when you have a 2 year old!

1 comment:

Hesses Madhouse said...

What a cute little guy! What a blessing to have comedy relief in our homes on a daily basis, huh?