Friday, September 19, 2008

DRAMA QUEEN II

Our little Kelsianne has been officially dubbed "drama queen in training"
She has been so funny recently as she has started putting her hands - spread eagle - over her face. She does this when she is eating, when she is tired, and even when she is crying! She did the hands over her her face and screaming thing when I took her to her Dr appt earlier this week. Our cute little nurse laughed so hard and said "you have a drama queen!" (I laughed and silently thought "no, I have 2" thinking of Kaeli - to which kaeli responded the exact same thing when I was telling her about Kels's appt - pretty funny)
I have never been able to get a pict of her because I was always the one holding her - she happened to do it again while the girls were at home and helped me get these picts.
It seems Kels is growing and changing so much every day and as she is getting bigger her personality is really starting to show. It esp shows in her huge smiles, her giggles, her chattering sounds, in her so-pathetic-it-is-funny "woe is me" crying fits (which start with a sound like she is hyperventalating and then a sputtering cough before she screams) and in all the funny faces that she makes while doing all of these things.
She really is a joy to our family and I dont know what we would do without her!



No comments: