It seems one of Ky's favorite places to be recently is in front of the camera. Anytime I get it out he always makes sure I get picts of him - and his cars! Big surprise at that....It is funny that he always wants me to take his picture now - there was a time he didnt want anything to do with the camera. It is fun for me that he wants his picture taken now because his personality really seems to show in all of his picts.
Where do I begin with Colton. Since he has started school he seems to battle me even more at home partly because he is so overtired. Partly because he is picking up some very bad habits at school (like potty mouth) and he doesnt understand that his actions have consequences. He doesnt really nap anymore as much as he really needs to and that usually means by bedtime that he is in complete meltdown mode. He battles me so much some days that I have had to put him on a time out chair away from everyone and everything. This pict represents one of those days. It is funny and not. He was so overtired from being at school and didnt nap and was in meltdown battle mode that he ended up on the time out chair at bedtime. There are nights we have to separate the boys at bedtime until someone falls asleep so they wont battle each other - this was one of those nights. Colton spent most of his time screaming at me from his chair. He knows once he is calm and quiet we will talk, make a new plan and start again. When I finally heard he was quiet I went to check on him and found him sound asleep on the chair. I felt bad for him, I knew how tired he was, but I could resist getting my camera out too.
I am hoping that as the days go by we will find a better routine and each day will get a little easier with him. For now we just do the best we can with him and hope that as he grows that things will change for the better.
1 comment:
Your timing of this post is amazing. I had to separate my two youngest tonight. I'm thinking I'm going to have to do it every night for the next little while, so we can forget old habits and start some new ones.
I love the photos of the boys. I have a battler too. Ugh! So frustrating when they're tired.
Post a Comment