Speaking of the kids being goofy - I wish I would have snagged my camera the other day when I put Ky down for his nap. He has become in the habit of taking EVERYTHING to bed with him - cars, books, his blanket & pillow, sippy cups, etc. Sometimes I wonder where he is going to sleep with all the stuff he tries to take to bed with him!
When I told him it was time for nap he snagged an over-sized Blues Clues book that makes sounds in one hand, his small Pooh book that makes sounds in the other hand, his Red (firetruck from CARS) tucked under one arm and his sippy cup clenched between his teeth and then proceeded up the stairs to his room. I was about in hysterics as I watched him go. It was one of those moments that will always stay in my mind and that I wish I had my camera in my hand....
I was thrilled to finally get a pict of Kelsianne smiling! I really had to do some playing around with her - popping in and out from behind the camera - but it is fun to finally have a pict of how she looks most of the time.
KY
Kaeli, Kelsianne, Ky
CAIDEN, KY, COLTON
CAIDEN
KELSIANNE
No comments:
Post a Comment