Thursday, January 19, 2012

M&M's & Underwear

I dont have any picts yet, but I am excited to post that I think Kelsianne is finally getting the whole potty training thing!

She has been working on things off and on for months, but in the last couple of days she is consistently coming to me to tell me that she needs to go potty. More often than not she is getting to the bathroom on time.

She has followed suit with most of the rest of the kids in choosing M&M's for her potty reward. She knows that if she goes and is successful that she gets them. She likes that.

Tonight we also pulled out her underwear that I bought for her last month. She was very excited and proud to put on Dora underwear, so much that she didnt want to put her pants back on.

She is telling me tonight that she needs to go potty lots, but she is initiating things, and she can run in there as many times as she would like. It will be a big boost to our budget if we dont have to buy diapers anymore :)

No comments: