Monday, April 11, 2011

Trying To Figure It Out...

Kelsianne has decided to try to get in on the whole potty thing. She sees Ky getting cookies and stars every day, so she tells me she wants cookies too. I keep telling her she doesnt get cookies or stars unless she goes potty. Today she told me she HAD to go...so I let her....I remembered that I had a kiddo potty seat that we had used with the big kids. I had to run to an appt so I put Kaeli in charge of her while I was gone... Kaeli got the camera out to document this big event. Kels sat in the bathroom for more than 30 minutes, happily reading her books and making faces at Kaeli for the camera.... I'd like to say we had a big "ah hah" moment today, but we didnt. She has the right ideas, just not the awareness quite yet of the "before", only the after. She is making progress. We'll keep at it, who knows, maybe by Summer we can say "good-bye" to diapers for good!

1 comment:

Hesses Madhouse said...

CUTE! That'd be great, wouldn't it? No diapers. Ahhh.