Welcome to the Baxter Family Circus Blog! We are a family running a non-stop three ring adventure, and we are learning and experiencing new things every day. We post all our fun family adventures (and misadventures) to share, but mostly to keep our family journaling going strong. Our life is one big circus, and we are learning to tame and balance life one act and one adventure at a time!
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Grants Pass Mini Vacation Day III
I promised I would put ONE pict of me in the post. Not sure how the kids ever talked me into getting onto that trampoline. Something I havent done for decades...My old body paid the price though. I could share a couple of things that are funny now, but werent so funny then. Maybe someday.... The kids thought it was hysterical though, so I guess that was the fun part for me.
This cute little miss is Keenan & Sabrina's youngest sister. Isnt she a doll? Grandpa Seable had this monster sized apple (I'm not kidding, it was HUGE) and Adam thought it would be awesome to take little miss' pict with it. I was thrilled to finally get a smile from her. She finally warmed up to me on the last night together. Isnt that the way it goes with little people. I was so happy to get some cute shots of her that will always help us remember how little and cute she was and how big that apple was :)
Labels:
Apr 2011,
Grants Pass
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! There's such a STRONG family resemblance between those cousins.
Post a Comment