Welcome to the Baxter Family Circus Blog! We are a family running a non-stop three ring adventure, and we are learning and experiencing new things every day. We post all our fun family adventures (and misadventures) to share, but mostly to keep our family journaling going strong. Our life is one big circus, and we are learning to tame and balance life one act and one adventure at a time!
Friday, April 8, 2011
Grants Pass Mini Vacation Day III
The girls talked Keenan into climbing their big tree out back. They kind of changed their minds when he went all the way to the top branches....It was a bit too late by then. I dont think they were happy until he was safely on the ground....
I think ALL th kids enjoyed jumping on the trampoline. I was laughing so hard at some of their poses it was hard to take the picts....
Labels:
Apr 2011,
Grants Pass
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment