Welcome to the Baxter Family Circus Blog! We are a family running a non-stop three ring adventure, and we are learning and experiencing new things every day. We post all our fun family adventures (and misadventures) to share, but mostly to keep our family journaling going strong. Our life is one big circus, and we are learning to tame and balance life one act and one adventure at a time!
Friday, April 8, 2011
Grants Pass Mini Vacation Day I
Kaeli is really becoming quite the photographer herself. She has such a good eye, and is already mastering techniques it took me ages to learn. She took several of me, but I still keep coming back to this one of my fave. Anyone who knows me knows how much I extremely dislike being in front of the camera. The last pict of me I was willing to post was clear back in November...I keep thinking I want to delete all of them of me, but then I remember what someone told me once about regrets about not ever being in picts with their kids because they were always behind the camera. That same person also told me how important it is for kids to have picts of me and Preston too. So, I let one or two of me get posted. I am sure Ceana & Kaeli will want to post more...
It was just fun to take turns with the camera. These are the most recent picts I have of the girls. The weather was just too beautiful to not take advantage of lots of photo opps...
Labels:
Apr 2011,
Grants Pass
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment