Welcome to the Baxter Family Circus Blog! We are a family running a non-stop three ring adventure, and we are learning and experiencing new things every day. We post all our fun family adventures (and misadventures) to share, but mostly to keep our family journaling going strong. Our life is one big circus, and we are learning to tame and balance life one act and one adventure at a time!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Fun Pix 2
Preston thought it would be fun to take picts of me taking picts. There was SO much to see and try to capture -
See what I mean? The weather was just amazing and the scenery breathtaking - this was just before sunset at the end of our cruise
There were many people with cameras doing the same thing I was - it made for some easy and fun conversations with other passengers. One was nice enough to take our pict
I really love this shot - taken by another passenger - the minute I saw it I knew it had to be B&W. It was fun to get another one of us, the last time we had a pict like this of us was when we were in Hawaii 5 yrs ago. It was so wonderful for Preston & I to have some time just for us and this cruise is something we might have to make time to do again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment