Monday, May 18, 2009

PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST - FP 2

OK, so I am stepping outside my comfort zones and I am going to try to move forward with my fine art photography by entering a couple of local contests. I would appreciate so much if you would take the time to vote for your favorites. I can submit 3 entries to the contest. If one of your picks makes it to the 3 submitted you will get your name in a drawing for a fun prize. If the pict you choose makes it to the finalist or maybe wins you will win a FREE portrait setting or Fine Art Print of your choice. I am nervous and excited about this adventure and would appreciate any help you can give. Feel free to pass this along to anyone who knows our family so they can vote too. I have to have final prints submitted by next Friday (may 30th) so please submit your votes for both contests by Tues, May 26. Thanx TONS - wish me luck!

MAGNOLIA SILLOUETTE
DEWDROP STEM

AUTUMN TREES


WINTER ROSE


CROWN JEWELS






13 comments:

Rachelle Monae said...

I like Dewdrop Stem. The color is great, focus, and the look.

John Boyack said...

I love the crown jewels. That is such an interesting and amazing plant. You canpture it's mystery to well!

Wendy

Kim said...

I like autumn leaves and crown jewels. good luck.

Hesses Madhouse said...

Autumn leaves is my favorite. Hope you win!

Brittney said...

My votes are for Autumn Leaves, Pioneer Boy, and Winter Rose (I may have messed up the titles a bit...) Of course, that's MY pioneer boy, so I might be a little biased... But that picture is SO cute!

Leah said...

My vote is for Crown Jewels. Nice work!

Ceana said...

autumn trees and crown jewels are my favs out of the first set. if i had to pick one, i would go with the autumn trees.

Julia Shinkle said...

Autumn leaves and crown jewels for me? Good Luck Rory!

momoftwoboys said...

Rory -
Yipee! I am so glad you are doing this! I vote for Magnolia Silouette.

Denise G said...

I like the autumn trees for perspective reasons. Really an artistic flare. I like the Crown jewels as well. Your dew/water pictures are truly amazing. Keep up the great work and good luck. Best of all just have fun. DG

Anonymous said...

Dewdrop stem or crown jewels! wow!

Alli said...

Wow, so hard to pick a favorite out of all these! I have to say, I caught my breath on a few of them though, especially skies of fire - wow! And I loved the crown jewels one of the dew on the leaf. You can see the magnificance of the world on a large and a small scale. I also love the little girl watching the water run - I want a picture of one of my kids just like that! Nice work!!

Ringleader said...

Autumn Trees, then Crown Jewels